SHIPPING & RETURNS
No products in the wishlist.
1. Select an existing ring that fits your desired finger.
2. Measure the internal diameter of the ring (in mm).
3. Use this chart to determine your ring size.
Please note, we sell our rings in US sizes, so you may use this ring chart to convert your international ring size to a US size.
Tips & Tricks
1. Measure your fingers at the end of the day when they’re at their largest.
2. Measure your fingers when they are warm, as fingers are smaller in colder weather.
3. Measure your ring size 3/4 times, to avoid any erroneous reading.
4. If this measuring process seems to complicated for you, we suggest going to any local jewelry shop in your area and asking them to help you measure your ring size.